Capacity 6.5 tonnes / 14,300 lbs
Wireless Range 328 ft / 100 m
The Straightpoint Bluelink Bluetooth Dynamometer is designed to replace outdated mechanical models. With a 6.5 tonne / 14,300lb (6500kg) capacity, the BlueLink Dynamometer is the latest SP product to feature Bluetooth wireless technology.
The long-range Bluetooth signal connects to any iOS or Android device that has our free HHP app installed, providing the operator with a wireless range of up to 328ft / 100m. This allows them to stand in a safe position away from the load, with no requirement to read directly from the dynamometer. The app will also allow the operator to log data versus time or on events such as over or underload. An adjustable alarm will alert the operator on their smartphone if any overload is occurring.
Rigged using industry-standard shackles such as Crosby G2130, the BlueLink has been designed to minimize headroom (6.14 or 156mm from eye to eye). With a safety factor of over 500%, its compact lightweight design does not sacrifice on strength.
Constructed from high-quality aerospace-grade aluminum, which is then hard-anodized, it features an advanced internal design structure. This design provides the product with an unrivaled strength to weight ratio. The use of a separate internal sealed enclosure administers the load cell's electronic components with IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection, even with the battery cover plate missing. All these features make it an industry-leading compact dynamometer, even more suitable for use in the harshest industrial or leisure environments.
The Straightpoint Bluelink Bluetooth Dynamometer is powered by four standard AA alkaline batteries that provide in excess of 500 hours transmission time. Its internal antennae ensures safe transmissions of loads to an accuracy of 0.2% FS.
- Straightpoint Bluelink Bluetooth Dynamometer
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Calibration & proof test certificate
- Multi lingual user manual
- Carry / transit case
- RFID Tagged
- Bluetooth wireless connection to any iOS or Android device with SP HHP App
- Wireless Range of 328ft/100m
- Battery Life of 500hrs
- Environmentally Sealed to IP67/NEMA6
- 90db Audible alarm alert for high/low values
- Internal Antennae
- Remote On-Off from HHP App
- 100 Hz Peak Hold
- Push button Tare
- Fatigue Rated
- Small to medium crane lifts
- Millwrighting - machinists - mechanics
- Linesman - utilities
- Freight and cargo weighing
- Aircraft and marine vessel manufacturing/building
- Cable/rope tensioning
- Precision field testing of chain, rope, wire.
- Multiple applications within construction, transportation and logistics, and material handling
- 2 year warranty
- Design validated by F.E.A.
- Complies with ASME B30.26
- Warranty 1-Year (FREE Extension to 2-Years with Product Registration)
|Capacity||6.5 tonnes / 14,300 lbs|
|Resolution||0.001 tonnes / 2 lbs|
|Accuracy|| 0.2% of full scale|
|Weight||1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs|
|Power||4x AA Batteries|
|Battery Life||500 Hours|
|Operating Temperature||-10C to +50C or 14F to 122F|
|Wireless Range||328 feet / 100 m|
|Data Rate||3 Hz|
|Protection||IP67 / NEMA6|