ATEX / Ex Approved Intrinsically Safe Wireless Dynamometer
Capacities up to 300 Tonnes / 660,000 lbs
The Straightpoint ATEX / Ex IECEx Radiolink Plus Wireless Dynamometer Tension Loadcell is approved to Ex ia II C T4 Ga for use in zone 0,1 & 2 hazardous environments (gas). This new version of the bestselling Radiolink plus is capable of both weighing and dynamic load monitoring in hazardous environments such as on and offshore oil, gas and chemical industries in zones classified 0,1 & 2. Ex-Proof construction. Available from stock in capacities from 1t to 300t, constructed from high-quality aircraft grade aluminum and featuring an advanced internal design structure.
This internal design structure not only provides the product with an unrivaled strength to weight ratio but also allows the use of a separate internal sealed enclosure providing the load cell's electronic components with IP67/NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing, making this industry leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
Featuring industry leading wireless technology and range, the versatile Radiolink plus ATEX is supplied with an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry leading speeds of up to 200Hz. Data is transmitted wirelessly utilizing the latest in IEEE 802.15.4 (2.4 GHz) technology providing safe, high integrity, error free transmission of both static weight and dynamic load to an ATEX/IECEx approved wireless handheld controller, the SW-HHP-ATEX.
The Radiolink Plus ATEX utilizes easily sourced Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA Batteries. Advanced circuitry extends battery life and the use of easily sourced alkaline batteries eliminates issues associated with rechargeable battery pack charging, failure and replacement.
The Radiolink plus-ATEX is the number one choice for weighing and dynamic load monitoring in hazardous applications.
- RLP- ATEX
- IECEx SIR 15.0071X
- Sira 15ATEX2195X
- IECEx SIR 15.0072X
- Sira 15ATEX2196X
(See below attachments for QAN and QAR reports)
- All models are supplied with a Traceable Calibration Certificate
- ATEX Certified approved for use in hazardous zones 2, 1 and 0
- All Radiolink Plus ATEX Dynamometers are Environmentally Sealed, IP67 / NEMA 6 Rated (Waterproof)
- All Radiolink Plus ATEX Dynamometers are supplied with the battery-powered SW-HHP-ATEX Handheld Remote Display
- 2.4 GHz Wireless with Industry Leading Wireless Range of 2300 ft (700 meters)
- User-selctable units (Lbs, Kg, kN, Tonne) with highest resolution
- SW-HHP-ATEX Hand-Held Display includes remote On/Off, peak hold and pre-set tare functions
- SW-HHP-ATEX Hand-Held Remote Display has ATEX/IECEx Ex ia IIC T4 Ga Zone 0 rating (IECEx SIR 15.0072X / Sira 15ATEX2196X)
- Long Battery Life - Remote Display 60 Hrs / Loadcell 1200 Hrs continuous use
- Internal Antennae
- Design validated by Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- "-WS" models are supplied with two (2) shackles, refer to BUY NOW Section at bottom of page
- Warranty 1-Year (FREE Extension to 2-Year Warranty with Product Registration)
- Made in the UK
|Approval Spec||Ex ia II C T4 Ga for use in zone 2, 1 & 0|
|Battery Type||Remote Display 2 x AA / Loadcell 4 x AA|
|Battery Life||Remote Display 400Hrs / Loadcell 1200Hrs continuous|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.1%of Full Scale|
|Wireless Range||2300 Feet (700 metres)|
|Display Type||6 digit LCD 0.9 inch height (22mm)|
|Operating Temp||14F to 122F (-10 to +50 C)|
|Data Transmission Rate||3Hz up to 200Hz can be ordered for dynamic load monitorning applications|
|Protection||IP67 / NEMA 6|
|Model||Capacity||Res||Safety Factor||Load Pin Dia.|