4 Ranges up to 25,000 Lbf/ 10,000 kgf / 100,000 N
The Dillon EDjunior dynamometer gets straight to the point - apply a load; take a reading. Its Spartan design is a direct response to industries that have wanted an extremely well-built instrument that could be relied upon for simple, yet critical measurements of weight and force.
The Dillon EDjunior dynamometer is designed to measure inline force / tension in a wide range of industrial applications. The backlit displays shows real-time and peak forces in lbf, kgf and Newtons measuring units.
Heavy cumbersome tools make tough jobs even harder. Through the use of aircraft quality materials, we have made the Dillon EDjunior Dynamometer an easy-to-position, highly mobile instrument with exceptional strength. The EDjunior offer an impressive factor of safety at all capacities.
Power is supplied by two C-cell batteries that are easily accessible through a side loading port. Battery replacement, however, is a rare event. With the Dillon EDjunior's low power consumption, typical battery life is over 400 hours.
- EDjunior Dynamometer
- Carrying Case
- Manual and calibration card
- Capacities from 2,500-25,000lb (1,000-10,000kg)
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks and hardware
- 0.2% accuracy
- High specification materials on all load components. Heat treated to tight tolerances
- Broadest range of capacities and resolutions are certain to fit your needs
- NIST Traceable Certificate Included
- Largest safety factor for overload protection and long life
- 2 Year Warranty
- Includes High strength case resists heavy blows
- CE Certified
|Enclosure||Designed to NEMA4X/IP55|
Suitable for continuous outdoor use.
|Accuracy||0.2% of capacity|
|Repeatability||0.2% of capacity|
|Proof load||150% of capacity|
|Safe Overload||200% of capacity|
|Display||128 x 64 dot-graphic LCD display shows all digits 1.0" (26 mm) high plus annunciators and softkeys.|
|Display update rate||2 times per second|
|Calibration||Traceable to the NIST. Calibration card included.|
|Battery life||320 hours typical use with two C-cell alkaline batteries.|
|Operating Temperature||-4 F to 140 F (-20 to 60 C)|
|Included with instrument||Batteries, manual and calibration card. Now include carrying case|
|EDjr-1T (36190-0038)||2,500 lbf|
700% overload max.
|EDjr-2T (36190-0046)||5,000 lbf|
700% overload max.
|EDjr-5T (36190-0053)||10,000 lbf|
700% overload max.
|EDjr-10T (36190-0103)||25,000 lbf|
E4340 Alloy Steel
500% overload max.
The Dillon EDjunior provides peak detection as well as sustained load readings. Selectable units of measure include lbf, kgf and Newtons.
- Accuracy - The load element design and strain gauges chosen for the EDjunior produce an accuracy of 0.2%(full scale). This level of precision offers flexibility for use in a broad range of applications.
- Resolution - Readings are displayed with a resolution of 1 part in 1000 to ensure the level of readability required ofr critical lifting applications.
The exclusive SOFTKEY interface provides direct access to setup and siplay functions without the typical confusing menu structure. The 6-digit-dot-matrix display features 1 inch(26 mm) high numerals for greater visibility. High Strength, Low WeightHeavy cumbersome tools make tough jobs even harder. THrough the use of aircraft quality materials, DIllon has made the EDjunior an easy-to-position, highly mobile instrument with exceptional strenght. It offer an impressive factor of safety at all capacities.
Power is supplied by two C-cell batteriees that are easily accessable through a side loading port. Baterry replacement, however, is a rare event. With the EDjunior's low power consumption, typical battery life is over 200 hours.
With its NEMA4/IP55 design, the EDjunior is at home in virtually any enfironment and ideally-suited to exterior job-site applications as well as in-plant use. NIST Traceable - The EDxtreme comes with a NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Remote Communicator for EDXtreme